1. Glossostigma elatinoides seed, very easy to grow, no need CO2, no need strong light.
2. Each pack can plant a 30X30cm tank.
Attention: Because Small Cowhair seeds and Big Cowhair seeds are different (they look like empty and weak, so they are easy to float above the water surface), please plant the Small Cowhair seeds and Big Cowhair seeds without water or out of water for better germination rate.
How to plant:
No water planting (recommended method):
Don’t need CO2 or hard light.
1. Put such matrix as water plant mud or carbon-ceramic ball, etc. into your fish tank.
2. Casting seed on the surface of the matrix. Don’t let the seed fall below the matrix and try to keep the surface wet. 2-7 days is enough for sprouting.
3. Waterflooding when seeds sprout. Don’t scour the matrix.
4. The temperature should not be too low, 20-30 degree is suitable.
5. Normally 5-7 days sprout, 15 days finish landscaping.
Planting in water
Keep the water temperature below 30 degrees.
1. Need to calm the water with closing any circulation equipment at first.
2. Casting seed in water. Don’t scatter too closely, keeping an appropriate distance between seed for free breath.
3. Can not put matrix, or it would block water, causing seed dead.
4. After planting, open the filter, or it would cause seed dead.
5. Normally, 15 days sprout, 30 days finish landscaping.